Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Responsible for to transporting several types of construction equipment and materials to and from jobsites and back to the shop location.
Essential Job Functions
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Secure loads, is aware of load limits (weights)
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Communicate equipment and material issues between the Office/shop/jobsite
- Daily inspection of truck
- Obtain required permits
- Maintain a safe driving record
- Handle basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean and making sure required inspections are performed
- Advise Shop Manager if trucks need major repairs and maintenance Education And Work Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- One year certificate from college or technical school and/or one to two years related experience
- Previous experience with transporting construction equipment and materials
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License
This position description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this position description. The employer has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, without notice
Agassiz Sales is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Agassiz Sales policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
To apply, contact us at 1.888.836.4029 or fill out this form.